LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Laser hair removal for unwanted hair has become one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed . Laser hair removal utilizes beams of highly concentrated light designed to selectively penetrate into the hair follicles, to be absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles and to destroy the hair within that hair follicle. The procedure was originally described to be performed on dark hairs on light skin; newer technologies have made the procedure safer for patients with darker skin and those of color. Various types of lasers are utilized with laser hair removal – the most common of which are alexandrite, diode, Neodymium YAG and intense pulsed light sources. The ruby, alexandrite, diode and intense pulsed light systems were the first lasers approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for hair reduction.
Most individuals will require a series of treatments over time which will result in the removal of the unwanted hair. Most of the lasers and light sources are FDA cleared for permanent hair reduction, which means reduction over time. Some individuals will see very long term hair removal which may last for many years.
SAY HELLO TO SMOOTH, SEXY SKIN
If you struggle with removing unwanted hair, you're not alone. Many find it difficult to keep up with the time-consuming, ineffective hair removal treatments that they've performed their whole lives in the hopes of maintaining a hairless body. But hair removal doesn't need to be so challenging.
- We use only licensed medical and nursing professionals, and employ over 180 licensed medical professionals.
- Most of our guests stop shaving after the first treatment.
- Most of our guests can return to work or play immediately after a laser hair removal treatment.
- Celebrities and bodybuilders use our services to improve their looks and help them be their best.
- Professional swimmers and bikers seek laser hair removal to improve performance.